WeddingSquare.com Homepage

สนใจลงโฆษณาตำแหน่งนี้ คลิกที่นี่ดูรายละเอียด
Forum Home Forum Home > กระดาน-ถามตอบ WeddingSquare.com > ชุดแต่งงงาน ชุดวิวาห์-ชุดหมั้น -ชุดไทย
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ชุดไทย

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
buck View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote buck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ชุดไทย
    Posted: 25 May 2009 at 23:06 Share

My wedding in on August 2nd ka.

I still cannot find a Thai  dress for my morning ceremony ka.

I'm not in Thailand now and I will be there only a week before the wedding.

Do you guys know if it's possible to rent a "decent dress from one of these SP stores ka? I'm quite small (156cm, 42 kg). Not sure it's easy to find something that fits ka.

Please let me know na ka.

Thanks

jaojomza View Drop Down
Exclusive member
Exclusive member

Post Options Post Options   Quote jaojomza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 23:33 Share
1 อาทิตย์ก่อนวันงานน่าจะทันค่ะ  ลองถามร้าน น้องตั๊ก fullrich ค่า
Kanoon View Drop Down
Exclusive member
Exclusive member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kanoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 17:47 Share

You can go to all SP ka, or you may e-mail them first about the pattern you like and the size that they have.

I'm sure you size will be available ka.

nyingja View Drop Down
Exclusive member
Exclusive member

Post Options Post Options   Quote nyingja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 22:57 Share

ah.. it's very short  time naka.. but it's ok for contact with the SP in our website.. you ask them about the side of urs and if you have some design which you like  then show to them na ka.. mostly website also have email to contact or chat over someway ka.

There are many kind of lovely SP here ka.. they will tell you the detail as possible as they can do.. They also can help you ka.. don't be worry naka..

Nu...Ying ka ...
jack09 View Drop Down
Senior Bride
Senior Bride

Post Options Post Options   Quote jack09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:43 Share

มี วทจส เป็นแบบนี้อยู่หลายคนเลย คือว่าตัวอยู่เมืองนอก แล้วก็กลับมาได้ 1 อาทิตย์ ก่อนวันงาน เคยแนะนำคนหนึ่งไปว่า ร้าน fullrich ทำได้ค่ะ เพราะเค้าเจอเคส แบบนี้มาเยอะ แบบเจ้าสาวโทรคุยกันก่อน แล้วก็จองคิวล่วงหน้า ถ้าเป็นเช่าตัดนะคะ แต่ถ้าเช่าก็บอกไซคร่าวๆ เค้าก็ได้ค่ะ เค้าก็จะมีชุดไว้ให้เรา

ในกรณีที่เช่าตัด สามารถจองคิวได้เลยคะ แล้วก็พอกลับมา ก็มาวัดตัว แล้วตั๊กก็จะไปซื้อผ้า อีกวัน ก็ลองโครงแล้วก็ตัดได้เลยค่ะ ตั๊กสามารถทำได้ในเวลาแค่ 2-3 วันแค่นั้นเอง

แต่ทั้งนี้ทั้งนั้นต้องโทรคุยนัดคิวล่วงหน้านะค้า

buck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote buck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 10:55 Share

Thanks to everyone na ka.

:-)

Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.197 seconds.